OUR COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
- We are committed to produce safe, quality and wholesome chicken products by implementing ISO 22000 FSSAI schedule IV and HALAL certifications.
- ISO 22000 is an auditable standard which integrates the seven principles of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) system and application steps developed by the CODEX Alimentarius Commission.
- State of the art technology and stringent hygienic conditions are followed at all manufacturing plants.
- Multidisciplinary qualified team of experts are employed to ensure good operation controls, improve food safety management and to adhere to statutory and regulatory requirements.
- We set regulations and policies to ensure that the chicken produced is safe, healthy, well cared for and of the highest quality for our customers.
QUALITY OF CHICKEN AND RAW MATERIAL
- Fully Compliance with FOOD SAFETY AND STANDARDS (LICENSING AND REGISTRATION OF FOOD BUSINESSES), REGULATIONS 2011 Schedule 4, PART IV (Regulation 2.1.2(1)(5) Specific Hygienic and Sanitary Practices followed.
- Comply with the requirements of Sanitary Practices, Personnel Hygiene, Ante-Morten inspection, Post-Morten inspection, Processing, Hygiene etc.
Sign u & Save!
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste